Friday, May 6, 2005

Garlic Lover's Soda

Recipe sent by Clara:

Ingredients:
4 qts water
1 cup honey
5 minced fresh garlic cloves

Procedure:
Dissolve honey in water. Bring to boil, and add garlic. Simmer 10 min.
Cool to room temp or colder. Bottle, chill, and carbonate. Use 50 psi if you want to recap. Now if you have read this far, go check yourself into a nut house for even thinking of making something this disgusting. Yecch! Eew!!! (And I'm a garlic lover, too!) th results.
If anyone else tries this please let me know how it turns out and the processes used. ? I added this after reading Papazian's comments on making mead.

Specifics:
N/A

Comments:
That Red-Dog-drinkin' Devil spoke to me thru those beer-stealing aliens and made me write this

Taken from Stout Billy's Recipe Book

No comments: