Chef Oscar Lippe was nice enough to send this recipe. The original link is here.
By Lorraine Cyr
- ¼ pound freshly made black squid linguini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cloves black garlic
- 1 flat anchovy fillet
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- A pinch of dried hot red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan with more served with meal
Fill 6 quart pan ¾ full of water bring to boil for pasta. Thinly slice garlic and finely chop anchovy. Cook pasta until almost al dente (with fresh pasta a minute or less). Drain pasta and save 1½ cup of water. In a 12 inch heavy skillet cook garlic in oil over moderate heat stirring until golden. Remove skillet from heat stir in anchovy, zest, red pepper flake, black garlic and add ½ cup pasta water.
Add pasta to garlic mixture and cook over moderately high heat, tossing and if necessary add more pasta water to keep pasta moist, about 2 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Add minced parsley and grated cheese toss and serve with additional parmesan on the side.