Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Garlic Burgers

Andrea sent this email with her Garlic Burgers recipe:

Flavor up your hamburgers with a clove of garlic in each patty! When I was out of my usual seasoning that I love, I decided to season with garlic instead. This is my favorite way to cook hamburgers now and works well on a George Foreman Grill.

Garlic is the only seasoning I add because I put ketchup, onions, mayo on my hamburgers. Just spread a clove of pressed garlic on some ground chuck which you're going to form into a patty, fold over the ground beef to hide the garlic and shape into a patty. Grill till done. As the hamburger cooks the juices spread the garlic taste--so each bite will taste delicious.


Sounds really good, and I do have the George Foreman Grill. I may just have to make them soon.

No comments: