Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Garlic Expressions

Some months ago, a fellow garlic lover from Ohio asked if anyone had tried the Garlic Expressions salad dressing .
I got this email from Ken Smith:
"Yes, I have tried garlic expressions salad dressing and it is absolutely my favorite. I buy it by the case and give it away to friends. My only complaint is I can't buy it retail anywhere in the Spokane, WA area. I used to be able to get it at our local Safeway and Fred Myers but not any more. The only way for me to buy it is through email order. I use it for everything from salads to fish, chicken and vegetables. I have tried emailing the company to find retail outlets here but no luck. Any ideas?"

I guess what you could do is order by mail and have itshipped to Washington. That's what we do in Canada sometimes with articles from the States that are not available here. Any other ideas?

No comments: