Friday, July 21, 2006

VH Sauce help

Peter sent this email:
I'm hoping that since you posted asking for people to send you recipes, you might have come across a recipe that would replicate V-H Garlic Sauce.
I'm from Montreal, but have been living in the US for almost 2 years. No matter where I look, I can find NOTHING that comes even close to VH.
It's not imported here, and V-H doesn't seem interested in expanding into the US market ( I offered to sell it for them here )
Anyways, aside from using it for wings, I've always used it mostly for Chicken Fried Rice ( V-H Strong Garlic Sauce ).


OK, I asked around and Joyce got me this:

1. Heat some oil and add some ground up/minced garlic.
2. Salt to taste (for a more asian flavour you can use
oyster sauce or soy sauce instead of the salt).
3. Add honey.
4. Stir it all up and you are done.


Hope this helps!

No comments: